In Matthew 25:35-36, Jesus reminds us that we must care for those in our midst: “For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.” So as a community that strives to put our faith into action, St. Monica Catholic Community is strongly committed to serving those in need in our local area.
Our ministry volunteers serve a broad range of people through a variety of activities including:
1. Clown Ministry--entertaining children at local hospitals and festivals
2. Habitat for Humanity--building affordable housing
3. Loaves and Fishes--donating food to local foodbanks
4. Ministry to the Incarcerated--listening to and supporting young men in a juvenile camp
5. Shelters and Food Pantries--feeding and clothing the homeless
We invite you to learn more about each of these very important ministries, and would be delighted to have you join us as part of this community effort.
Delis Alejandro - (310) 566-1530 | email